Photo Journalist Internship – PJI01080913
ILOILO.NET.PH’s mission is to be the most customer friendly, innovative and comprehensive Iloilo travel company. We here to provide the most up to date information about Iloilo and provide a world class service to travelers.
To meet that mission, we are constantly enhancing our travel product mix, improving the usability of our websites, strengthening our longstanding relationships with our Iloilo travel partners, updating our extensive Iloilo content, developing user-friendly ticketing technology and expanding our physical footprint in Iloilo.
ILOILO.NET.PH’s features more Iloilo travel choices than any other website, from hotels to shows to tours to front-of-the-line nightclub passes and beyond.
This is a paid internship, in exchange for your hard work and dedication, There will be opportunities for compensation, depending on performance.
Internship Responsibilities Include:
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with local venue owners and event planners for obtaining press passes
- Attending numerous events throughout the month
- Taking a minimum of 200 total pictures for the night and load them onto our FTP Server no later than 24 hours after they have been taken
- Handing Iloilo.Net.ph business cards to each person photographed
- 21+ years of age
- Professional digital camera and laptop
- Willing to work nights & weekends to attend events
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Must have an understanding of on-line social networks and active profiles
- Knowledge of local venues & the Iloilo “scene” a plus
- A vast interest in music/art and culture a plus
- Blogging experience a plus
- Reliable Transportation (public or private)
- Proper attire for events at clubs – no sneakers or baggy clothing
If you are interested in applying for this internship position, please email email@example.com with the subject line – Photojournalism Internship August 2013. Attach your resume to the e-mail with your full name, recent photo as the document title. In the body of the e-mail please tell us how you plan to better our organization with your presence as a team member.
Tell me what you think
Posted on: August 9, 2013,
by : MR Somo