Technical Writer Internship – TWI0209092013
ILOILO.NET.PH’s mission is to be the most customer friendly, innovative and comprehensive Iloilo travel company. We here to provide the most up to date information about Iloilo and provide a world class service to travelers.
To meet that mission, we are constantly enhancing our travel product mix, improving the usability of our websites, strengthening our longstanding relationships with our Iloilo travel partners, updating our extensive Iloilo content, developing user-friendly ticketing technology and expanding our physical footprint in Iloilo.
ILOILO.NET.PH’s features more Iloilo travel choices than any other website, from hotels to shows to tours to front-of-the-line nightclub passes and beyond.
This is a paid internship, in exchange for your hard work and dedication, There will be opportunities for compensation, depending on performance.
Internship Responsibilities Include:
- Write clear, useful documentation for internal use
- Help technical staff creates and update documentation –
- Help research, configure and organize documentation approach
- Write 2 – 5 articles per week.
- Upload them onto our FTP Server no later than 24 hours after they have been edited
- High School Diploma
- Currently enrolled in technical communications/writing accredited program
- Excellent writing, grammar, style and communication skills
- Experience with MS Word, MS Windows OS, and Internet Explorer
- Highly organized approach to writing and work
- Self-motivated work style
- Basic technical IT knowledge
- Basic understanding of travel industry
- MS Word 2007/2010/2013
If you are interested in applying for this internship position, please email email@example.com with the subject line – Technical Writer Internship August 2013. Attach your resume to the e-mail with your full name as the document title. In the body of the e-mail please tell us how you plan to better our organization with your presence as a team member.
Tell me what you think
Posted on: August 9, 2013,
by : MR Somo