ILOILO.NET.PH’s mission is to be the most customer friendly, innovative and comprehensive Iloilo travel company. We here to provide the most up to date information about Iloilo and provide a world class service to travelers.
To meet that mission, we are constantly enhancing our travel product mix, improving the usability of our websites, strengthening our longstanding relationships with our Iloilo travel partners, updating our extensive Iloilo content, developing user-friendly ticketing technology and expanding our physical footprint in Iloilo.
ILOILO.NET.PH’s features more Iloilo travel choices than any other website, from hotels to shows to tours to front-of-the-line nightclub passes and beyond.
This is a full time position and expects your hard work and dedication, There will be opportunities for compensation, depending on performance and experience. You will be working from home, specifically should be based in Iloilo City Philippines.
- Work on integrations and implementation for Iloilo.net.ph
- Work with 3rd party companies on joint implementations and integrations
- Design, develop, test, and support new and existing, custom software applications for the league’s digital media business
- Work closely in a team with other software engineers, quality assurance, product managers and project management
- Meet aggressive performance and scalability goals to address unique traffic patterns and emergence of new technologies
- Support live products during event windows
- Participate in the development and preparation of software documentation
- Bachelors degree preferably in a computer science related field
- 2+ years related experience
- Experience with WordPress 3.+
- Experience building and architecting large-scale, highly available, data-driven web applications
- Experience integrating with multiple software-as-a-service vendors and APIs
- Experience building for both the desktop and mobile devices
- The ability to quickly master different and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Node, Ruby, or PHP a plus
- Knowledge of Backend technologies such as Linux, Apache, MySQL a plus
- Working knowledge of web servers, databases, and server-side technologies
- SEO experience a plus
- Analytics and A/B Testing a plus
If you are interested in applying for this internship position, please email email@example.com with the subject line – Web Developer June 2013. Attach your resume to the e-mail with your full name as the document title. In the body of the e-mail please tell us how you plan to better our organization with your presence as a team member